Coldwell Banker is the most-visited real estate brand online and a prolific listing syndicator to all major real estate websites. A Personal Profile Page, available on coldwellbanker.com, will feature your listings, bio and full contact information. MAXimum is a program for all Coldwell Banker NRT affiliated agents. It features the agent and their listings on four of the most-visited real estate websites: Zillow®, Trulia®, realtor.com® and Homes.com®, as well as on as many as 900 websites, including all powered-by-Zillow sites and the ever-expanding ListHub and HomeFinder.com networks. On top of that, all luxury listings are distributed to 60+ additional sites targeting high-net-worth individuals. Click here to learn more.
EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, ANALYTICS
NewPanda is an easy to use email marketing platform which allows you to keep in touch with your contacts by creating content that you can share via email and social media with your network. In addition to custom content, Coldwell Banker takes it a step further by creating monthly AVP campaigns containing sweepstakes offerings, invitations to local sporting events, charity campaigns and information about local happenings. (See a list of this year's AVP Campaigns)
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM), LEAD MANAGEMENT, AGENT WEBSITE, DRIP MARKETING
Manage your clients and leads. Set-up professionally created drip marketing campaigns. Create your own complimentary website.
Do all of this–and more–through one platform; a $1,200+ annual value offered complimentary to affiliated Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Sales Associates.
inTouch, powered by Market Leader, provides you with access to an enhanced communication and lead management system, plus:
- Integrated multi-channel marketing center (print and digital)
- inTouch Sales Associate website
- Lead management tools seamlessly integrated with LeadRouter technology
Moxi Present (formerly TouchCMA)
CMA AND CLIENT MARKETING CONSULTATION
It might be your favorite presentation tool yet. Flexible and agile. Customized for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Built to suit for your image. All your presentations on all your devices. Stunning reports that impress.
With a retail value of $300+ annually, complimentary to affiliated Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Sales Associates, Moxi Present provides:
- Interactive presentations with live data points
- Unlimited buyer and seller CMAs
- Ability to pull in the freshest MLS data during your presentation
- Ability to create your own custom marketing pages
- Market conditions with interactive graphs and charts
- Video embedding and other rich media
- Auto-sync of presentations between devices
- Sharing of interactive presentations with your clients
- Ability to drill down into MLS details mid presentation, including all available photos
INTRANET, MARKETING PLATFORM, SINGLE PROPERTY WEBSITES, VIDEO SLIDESHOWS AND MORE
CB|ONE is Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s exclusive and innovative Intranet that is with you wherever you go, on any device. You’ll enjoy:
- Guided prompts that help walk you through a checklist of important facets of your business, including: Basics, Prospecting, Buyers and Sellers to help ensure you don’t miss a beat
- A robust listing marketing system that helps you produce quality marketing materials for your listing in minutes, including property flyers, a single property website, video slideshow and more
- Access to "Exclusive Look," Coldwell Banker Northern California’s proprietary system to share pocket listings and coming soons throughout the company’s San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento/Tahoe network of Independent Sales Associates
- Access to Coldwell Banker’s exclusive marketing materials to use with your buyers, sellers and prospects
- Ability to access important company information, including Events Calendar, Education and Network
Coldwell Banker Area, Market and Quarterly Reports
HELPING YOUR CLIENTS KEEP A PULSE ON THE MARKET
Coldwell Banker offers you complimentary access to its beautiful, informative, dynamic and impressive Area, Market and Quarterly Reports so you can help keep your clients up to speed on what’s happening in their local neighborhood, city, area and county.
- Contains detailed information about properties currently for sale or properties that have recently sold in a specific area of interest
- Data helps clients track and assess values and trends in their specific area of interest
- Sales Associate headshot and contact information is automatically pulled from Coldwell Banker’s website, ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Set-up Coldwell Banker Market Report searches by city, zip or drawing a polygon around a specific area; each one is custom to the client’s individual needs
- Easy-to-use call to action items: Print Preview, Forward, Buy, Sell and Contact Me
- Set-it and forget-it
DOCUMENT HOUSING, CLOUD STORAGE, TRANSACTION COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
A Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage exclusive, HomeBase is an online platform for accessing and reviewing your transactions. From beginning to end, this Web-based system provides you with a safe, secure and user-friendly communication and documentation platform. HomeBase helps you stand apart in your local marketplace by providing technological distinctiveness while helping you cultivate "customer for life" relationships with your clients.
- All transaction related documents are uploaded into the HomeBase Cloud
- Access your transaction 24/7 from any Internet connected device
- Invite your client "in" so they can access their transaction related documents during and years after the transaction has closed
- E-mail, messages and all correspondence are neatly organized in one place
- Organize and simplify selling and closing procedures
- Secure online platform secured by 128 bit SSL encryption
This exclusive Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage tool, HomeBase inSight, provides statistical information specific to your listings on ColdwellBankerHomes.com, ColdwellBanker.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Yahoo Real Estate, JamesEdition.com, NYTimes.com, Homes.com, WSJ.com and SFGate.com. Through HomeBase inSight, you have the ability to schedule a weekly report to send to your sellers showing the daily views for your listing, a 21-day moving average and the total number of views since it went live on the MLS.